Monday, October 3, 2011

October is here!

 
It's officially Autumn ! :) I love this time of year, the crisp clean air, the bright vibrant colors and the smells of baked goods.
I also love that I can whip out my scarves ( though living in the city.. scarves are handy to have year round)

The different colors and texture is limitless :) Men in scarves are so sexy too! yummy! :)



Waking up in the morning and taking that brisk walk to the bus stop in the ... breathing in the crisp autumn air.. is so exhilarating. You can spot the trees beginning to change colors and seeing them dance in the wind.









We can start burning candles and not overheat ourselves ... another love of mine.. candles, the light, the ambiance, the scent... so magical. When I lived in my smaller 1 bedroom apt.. I use to not turn on the heater and just fill my house with candles to keep warm.. it was such an awesome experience and so soothing.. I wish i had that place again.

No comments: