Monday, October 3, 2011

Wishing I Could

dearoldlove:
I really wish I could love you like you love me. Does that help? Well, it’s true anyway.

Reflecting back on my life: I find that I have been very fortunate with my personal relationship. For the most part: the people I have met and dated and fallen in love with have all been great guys that have loved me with all of their heart.

For one reason or another it just didnt work out. It does not mean that they loved me any less.. but actually more then I love them. Each one has expressed over the years that I was :
I feel bad to have broken so many hearts.. or disappoint so many guys.. I tried and it just didnt work. I wish I could love them the way they want me to.. Honestly not trying to be vain.. but I wish I could and I'm sure there is a lucky lady out there wanting to be the recipient of their love and devotion... I just wish sometimes that they could move on and be happy with who they are with.

They shouldn't be blind to Love that was meant for them:

No comments: