Monday, September 19, 2011

Intro to my Life

Things you would want to know about me since this is the beginning.

I am a simple girl that leads a complicated life. I can't really define myself as really 1st generation or as 2nd. I was born in a 3rd world country in a poor village and my family had our own business. We had the opportunity to immigrate to the US and have been living here since I was in Primary School. I grew up with traditional parents and set traditional upbringing. Besides the normal American school, my weekends were filled with secondary schools to continue my education in my own native tongue. My two siblings born here in the US are more Americanized and had a more "loose" upbringing. My older sibling and I have sorta broke in the parents for them. I find myself sometimes stuck between the old world and the new world and find the balance to please both sides of me can be hard.

I am suppose to be a young professional now in this big corporate world of free market and commerce but I find that we are all going through the motions and really all in search for something more..

Just another citizen in the mass seeing through my little corner of life. Hopefully you can enjoy the blogs with me.

No comments: